"There I was, staying up last night, coming up with excuses to get out of this. And then it occurred to me. I said, "Water Lily" That's what I call myself sometimes.
"Water Lily, you've never done anything like this in your life. Now, this is important. For the love of mother earth and the love of mother nature, commit yourself to this, Blanche Devereaux!"
A tonal soft pistachio and sage green with subtle tones of lilac, blue, and pinky purple inspired by Blanche's inner alter-ego.
- 2 Ply Fingering: 100% superwash merino wool - 400 yards / 100 grams
- Single Ply Fingering: 100% superwash merino wool - 400 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply Sock: 75% superwash merino wool / 25% nylon - 463 yards / 100 grams
- 3 Ply Bulky: 100% superwash merino wool - 106 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply DK: 100% superwash merino wool - 231 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply Worsted: 100% superwash merino wool - 218 yards / 100 grams
While this is a signature colorway, no two skeins will be exactly alike due to the nature of the hand-dyeing process. Each skein has slight color variation and the color takes differently on each base. When using more than one skein, alternate skeins every 2 rows for best results.
We recommend washing all finished products by hand in cool water.
Dyed in small batches in a smoke-free and pet-free environment.