To the Moon, Ma!
To the Moon, Ma!
"Sophia: My heart! My heart! Everything has gone black. I'm coming to you, Sallie.
Dorothy: Ma! Oh, God! Oh, God. Oh, God! Hang on, Ma! Oh, please, please, hang on!
Sophia: [normally] All right, but you have to do me a favor.
Dorothy: To the moon, Ma! If you wanted a favor, you could just ask.
Sophia: There are only two things I look forward to each day, and both of them involve yankin' a chain."
A purple-ish gray tonal base with speckles of eggplant purple, gold, and espresso/chestnut browns inspired by the place Dorothy is going to send Ma if she doesn't stop yankin' that chain!
- 2 Ply Fingering: 100% superwash merino wool - 400 yards / 100 grams
- Single Ply Fingering: 100% superwash merino wool - 400 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply Sock: 75% superwash merino wool / 25% nylon - 463 yards / 100 grams
- 3 Ply Bulky: 100% superwash merino wool - 106 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply DK: 100% superwash merino wool - 231 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply Worsted: 100% superwash merino wool - 218 yards / 100 grams
While this is a signature colorway, no two skeins will be exactly alike due to the nature of the hand-dyeing process. Each skein has slight color variation and the color takes differently on each base. When using more than one skein, alternate skeins every 2 rows for best results.
We recommend washing all finished products by hand in cool water.
Dyed in small batches in a smoke-free and pet-free environment.
This yarn is even more gorgeous in person!! Can’t wait to use it in a project! Thank you!!
This yarn is seriously so gorgeous. My camera won’t pick it up, but there is a beautiful vintage lavender tint to it. I cannot wait to use this, for once I’m going to make *myself* something with this because I love it so much. All the Golden Girls inspo on the names of these yarns makes me love it even more!