"It was an enchanting evening, Dorothy."
"Some Enchanted Evening. That was the theme of the prom that we never got to."
A rich ocean blue and royal purple variegated yarn inspired by the prom that went awry for Dorothy Zbornak (specifically due to Stan...).
- 2 Ply Fingering: 100% superwash merino wool - 400 yards / 100 grams
- Single Ply Fingering: 100% superwash merino wool - 400 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply Sock: 75% superwash merino wool / 25% nylon - 463 yards / 100 grams
- 3 Ply Bulky: 100% superwash merino wool - 106 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply DK: 100% superwash merino wool - 231 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply Worsted: 100% superwash merino wool - 218 yards / 100 grams
This yarn is ready to ship, but please feel free to add a Dyed-to-Order item to your cart if your desired quantity is not listed.
While the color pictured is a signature colorway, no two skeins will be exactly alike due to the nature of the hand-dyeing process. Each skein has slight color variations. When using more than one skein, alternate skeins every 2 rows for best results.
We recommend washing all finished products by hand in cool water.
Dyed in small batches in a smoke-free and pet-free environment.