"On their way, Henny Penny "and Goosey Loosey came upon Turkey Lurkey. Yes, poor lonely Turkey Lurkey. Poor dateless, hopeless, self-basting - Ma!"
A richly variegated grey and purple yarn with tones of blue, yellow, and pink throughout inspired by Dorothy's most often worn colors and the way Sophia reminds her of her status....poor, dateless, hopeless...
- 2 Ply Fingering: 100% superwash merino wool - 400 yards / 100 grams
- Single Ply Fingering: 100% superwash merino wool - 400 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply Sock: 75% superwash merino wool / 25% nylon - 463 yards / 100 grams
- 3 Ply Bulky: 100% superwash merino wool - 106 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply DK: 100% superwash merino wool - 231 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply Worsted: 100% superwash merino wool - 218 yards / 100 grams
This yarn is ready to ship, but please feel free to add a Dyed-to-Order item to your cart if your desired quantity is not listed.
While the color pictured is a signature colorway, no two skeins will be exactly alike due to the nature of the hand-dyeing process. Each skein has slight color variations. When using more than one skein, alternate skeins every 2 rows for best results.
We recommend washing all finished products by hand in cool water.
Dyed in small batches in a smoke-free and pet-free environment.