Back in St. Olaf
Back in St. Olaf
"The problems you're having remind me of something that happened in St. Olaf."
"Dust reminds you of something in St. Olaf!"
"Like we say in St. Olaf — Christmas without fruitcake is like St. Sigmund's Day without the headless boy."
"When any one of us makes an observation, the first thing we hear is Back in St. Olaf. Did it occur to you we might be tired of Back in St. Olaf, Back in St. Olaf?"
"Gee, no. I never realized."
A variegated yarn with tones of cranberry, golden yellow, navy and ocean blues, moss green, and maroon inspired by Rose's many stories of the simple farm life in St. Olaf.
- 2 Ply Fingering: 100% superwash merino wool - 400 yards / 100 grams
- Single Ply Fingering: 100% superwash merino wool - 400 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply Sock: 75% superwash merino wool / 25% nylon - 463 yards / 100 grams
- 3 Ply Bulky: 100% superwash merino wool - 106 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply DK: 100% superwash merino wool - 231 yards / 100 grams
- 4 Ply Worsted: 100% superwash merino wool - 218 yards / 100 grams
While this is a signature colorway, no two skeins will be exactly alike due to the nature of the hand-dyeing process. Each skein has slight color variation and the color takes differently on each base. When using more than one skein, alternate skeins every 2 rows for best results.
We recommend washing all finished products by hand in cool water.
Dyed in small batches in a smoke-free and pet-free environment.
Excellent quality and service. Very fast shipping. Would buy again! A++++
ALL of the yarn I purchased was gorgeous, but this beauty was even more impressive in person 😍